Terms and Conditions
Wosul Information Technology Company.
Registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under Commercial Registration No. (1010634475) and its management address: Riyadh - Olaya Street - Banafa Tower - Postal Code (12221) - Unified Number (0112222591).
He represents it and is referred to hereinafter as the first party, and the customer whose account will be activated later on is referred to as the second party.
Based on the invoice presented with a copy to you, the two parties agreed that the first would provide the point of sale service 'cashier' and it was agreed on that. This agreement replaces any previous agreements between the two parties, whether in writing or verbally. This agreement may not be modified without a written letter signed by the two parties.
The aforementioned introduction is considered an integral part of this contract and an article of its clauses to be read and interpreted with For more, review the terms and conditions and terms of service below.
Duration of the Contract:
The term of this contract (Gregorian year), starts from the date of approval.
Providing POS service that includes technical support, maintenance updates, and the cloud.
Wosul provides the equipment and requirements according to the customer's need, but the guarantee is on the agent in the region according to their terms.
Installation and Training:
- The second party must take into account that the first party will not start the installation or training until the services and facilities necessary to carry out these tasks in the region are provided, such as the Internet, electricity and anything else agreed upon.
- The second party must appoint one employee 'who is sufficiently familiar with the Information Technology Department' responsible for coordinating all project phases and signing the delivery and completion report for the first party. The completion document signed by the second party will be an official document with the first party and is restricted to it, and ensuring the equipment of wireless network and landlines will be finished after signing a “services job order” that the printers and screens are working well.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- The first party is not responsible for the misuse of devices or the system or its use for other than the primary purpose of 'Wosul System'.
- The second party provides all the electrical cables, networks and installations required before the implementation of the project, and it must be understood that it is not one of the tasks of the first party.If the service is presented by the first party, it will be as a paid service.
- The first party is committed to providing technical support services and maintenance updates as long as the second party continues to pay and uses the system.
- Our services offer some non-Wosul content. Responsibility for this content rests solely with the entity that made it.
- With regard to your use of the services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages and other information.
The privacy policies of WOSUL explain how we handle your personal data and how we protect your privacy when you use our services. By using our services, you agree that WOSUL can use this data in accordance with the privacy policies that we follow, and we also undertake to save the data in encrypted methods and secure servers with periodic backup copies, if you have an account on WOSUL we will display the name and the logo of your company as one of our customers and mention this in the numbers of service users.
In the event that the customer does not comply with the conditions and pay the dues, WOSUL has the right to stop his services and WOSUL is not responsible for the loss of data after 14 days of stopping the payment, and it is also entitled to remove all his data if he remains inactive for 30 consecutive days.
Warranties and Disclaimers:
- We provide our services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope you enjoy using them, but there are certain things that we do not promise you about our services, unless these terms or additional conditions are explicitly specified behind it.
Wosul or its suppliers or distributors do not make any special obligations about the services. For example: We do not make any obligations regarding the content within the services, the specific functions of the services, their availability, or their ability to meet your needs, we provide the services 'as is'.
- We are committed to making our paid system the same as the one that you tried with the trial version through the previously shown, with the addition of some powers in it. Any future ideas or plans that are not applicable unless signed.
Wosul is not responsible for any lawsuit, claim or penalty filed by the General Authority for Zakat & Tax or any other government agency that imposes it.
Enterprise uses of our services:
If you use our services on behalf of an organization, that organization accepts these terms. This organization will maintain the foregoing and indemnify Wosul, its affiliates, officials, agents, and employees against any claim, lawsuit, or legal action arising from it or related to the use of services or the violation of these terms, including any liability or expenses arising from claims, losses, damages, lawsuits, judgments, and litigation costs. And attorney fees. Therefore, the party authorized to contact us is the party that initially signed the contract, and no one else has the right to claim anything.
About these Terms:
- We may amend these terms or any additional terms that apply to one of the services, for example to reflect changes in the law or to our services. You should review these terms regularly. We will post a notice of modifications to these terms on our website and send it to your inbox. We will post notice of additional modified terms within the respective service. The changes will not be applied retroactively and will not take effect until fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes related to new jobs for a service or changes that are made for legal reasons will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to the amended terms for a service, you must stop using that service.
- If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, these additional terms will take effect with respect to that conflict.
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we do not take action immediately, this does not mean that we waive any rights that we have (such as filing a lawsuit in the future).
- If it turns out that a specific provision is not enforceable, this will not affect any other provisions.
- The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall apply to any disputes arising from or related to these terms or services. Litigations relating to all claims arising out of or related to these terms or services shall be exclusively filed in the courts of the city of Riyadh.
- For information on how to contact Wosul, please go to the contact page.
Copy the Contract:
- Accepting the terms and conditions is deemed to be your obtaining the service contract provided to you.